Best Health Sciences University
Health Sciences is a group of applied science that handles the health of man and animals. Other fields are an important contribution to the health sciences, including biochemistry, biotechnology, engineering, epidemiology, genetics, nursing, pharmacology, pharmacy, public health, medicine, occupational therapy.
There are a lot of College of Health Sciences are scattered in various major countries.
but which is the best health sciences university ?
This is part of best University Of Health Sciences of my opinion :
- Western University of Health Sciences ” WesternU “
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences ( JCHS / Jefferson College )
Jefferson College is an independent, private, coeducational, health sciences college located in Downtown Roanoke, Virginia. Jefferson College is the oldest hospital-based college in Virginia. Jefferson College of Health Sciences has 25 degree programs and tracks, as well as certificate programs, in four academic departments :
- Department of Rehabilitation and Wellness
- Department of Community Health Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Arts and Sciences
- Northwestern Health Sciences University located in Bloomington, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis.
Northwestern Health Sciences University is a college institution that focuses on alternative health care. The university has educational programs in chiropractic, Oriental medicine, acupuncture, therapeutic massage, and human biology. Northwestern Health Sciences University is a private institution, receiving most of its funding through tuition, research grants, and alumni contributions. It comprises three colleges and schools: College of Chiropractic, the College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and the School of Massage Therapy.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center ( TTUHSC )
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is a multi-campus university based in Lubbock, Texas. The university has campuses in Abilene, Amarillo, Dallas, El Paso, and Midland–Odessa.
- Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences located in 2122 25th Avenue Rock Island, IL 61201 U.S.A
Academic degree programs :
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiography
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Care
- Master of Science in Nursing
- USC Health Sciences Campus located in Downtown. Los Angeles
- And much more University Of Health Sciences. maybe next time I will write about other health sciences university in various countries.
Health sciences is a group of applied science that handles the health of man and animals. There are two parts of health science: the study, research, and knowledge about health, as well as the application of such knowledge to improve health, treat disease and understanding the biological functions in humans and animals. Research conducted primarily rests on the main sciences of biology, chemistry, and physics, as well as social sciences (such as medical sociology). Other fields are an important contribution to the health sciences, including biochemistry, biotechnology, engineering, epidemiology, genetics, nursing, pharmacology, pharmacy, public health, medicine, occupational therapy.